LATTICELL EA technology is
available in aluminum and steel. The resulting structure has the following advantages:
Increased Range of Occupant Protection
- From 5th percentile female to 95th percentile male.
Less Sensitive to Impact Location & Impact Angle
- By construction, energy is managed without uncontrolled collapse.
Excellent Design Tunability
75-125 independent design combinations.
Minimal Crush Space Requirement
- Highly efficient “Square Wave” type energy absorption curve.
Light Weight Design
As low as 0.4 lbs per unit.
Low Piece Cost
- Proven, high volume manufacturing processes are utilized.
Short Lead Time for Tooling
- Functional Prototypes in 4 to 6 weeks; Production Parts in 10 weeks.
- Could be used with various IP beam structures such as steel, magnesium or plastic/composite.
- Design allows primary tooling to be used across several platforms.
Copyright © 2019 INDUS Concepts & Engineering, LLC • All Rights Reserved